The Rhino AccessStep™ Twin in Yellow With Connect + OEM rear sensor wiring kit
Fits all Vauxhall Movano B – MK2 2010 to 2020 ( Guide Years ) Vans With no rear parking sensors.
Probably, the UK’s most popular rear van safety step (not towing capable) with fittings to attach to the Vauxhall Movano B-MK2 2010 to 2020 (Does not fit vans fitted with sensors)
- Fits to chassis mounting points of the Vauxhall Movano B-MK2 .
- Supplied with Connect + PDC wiring kit which allows the vans OEM rear sensors to be relocated into the step and the sensor holes left in the bumper to be blanked off
- Anti-slip plastic tread plates which are non-slip even in wet and frozen conditions
- Large safety tread area for safer entry and exit of the rear of the van or for reaching to the vans roof
- Maximum load weight 136kg
- Manufactured from heavy duty plastic composite, mounted onto a robust steel frame
- Tough steel frame, coated in an electro-paint black undercoat with a polyester powder top coat to ensure long lasting corrosion resistance
- Supplied with Yellow step treads
- Not suitable for vans already fitted with a tow bar or a step or without OEM rear sensors – If unsure please contact us prior to ordering
- Twin Step Dimensions-: Width 1435mm ; Depth 188mm
- Enables access to the rear of the vehicle, as well as the loading/ unloading of roof racks
- Independently life cycle tested & TUV approved
Price displayed includes VAT and UK mainland (Excl. Scottish Highlands) 2 – 3 working day signed for delivery.
Express dispatch and delivery options are available. Please select when ordering, if required.
N.B. Listing pictures are provided for illustration purposes only.
This is a special order item. We will contact you prior to dispatch to confirm that this step and delivery service is correct for your needs. Please contact us prior to ordering if your order is urgent.