The Rhino AccessStep™ Triple in Yellow With Retro-Fit Sensors
Fits all Ford Transit Custom Vans Without rear sensors
Probably, the UK’s most popular rear van safety step (not towing capable) with fittings to attach to the Ford Transit Custom van without rear sensors.
- Fits to chassis mounting points of the Ford Transit Custom.
- Step is set at the correct safety / optimum height for use on the Transit Custom.
- Supplied with retro fit rear sensors
- Sensors Connect via the reverse light feed.
- Anti-slip plastic tread plates which are non-slip even in wet and frozen conditions
- Large safety tread area for safer entry and exit of the rear of the van or for reaching to the vans roof
- Maximum load weight 136kg
- Manufactured from heavy duty plastic composite, mounted onto a robust steel frame
- Tough steel frame, coated in an electro-paint black undercoat with a polyester powder top coat to ensure long lasting corrosion resistance
- Supplied with Yellow composite plastic step treads
- Not suitable for vans already fitted with a tow bar or a step or rear sensors.
- Triple Step Dimensions-: Width 1631mm ; Depth 188mm
- Enables access to the rear of the vehicle, as well as the loading/ unloading of roof racks
- Independently life cycle tested & TUV approved
Price displayed includes VAT and UK mainland (Excl. Scottish Highlands) 2 – 3 working day signed for delivery.
Express dispatch and delivery options are available. Please select when ordering, if required.
N.B. Listing pictures are provided for illustration purposes only.