The Rhino TowStep™ in Black – No Sensors to Fit all Citroen Dispatch Vans fitted with a UK specification flange tow bar
A unique towing friendly van rear access safety step, which also allows the user to quickly remove the step centre section and attach / detach their trailer effortlessly in a matter of seconds. This steps design allows trailers to complete an impressive industry leading turning angle of 110 degrees. With the bolts provided, the TowStep™ can be fitted to a UK specification flange type tow bars using the tow ball mounting holes.
- Fits to UK specification flange type tow bars using the same 2 bolt holes as the tow ball.
- Removable centre step section included
- Tow Bar required for installation of step – not included
- Tow ball and electrics required for towing – not included.
- An industry leading multi-functional step for all your towing needs, allowing a turning angle of 110 degrees.
- Full width step design with large safety tread area
- Can be used with any standard, long neck (Alko) type or ball, jaw and pin (using included spacer) tow ball – not included
- Compliant with UN ECE Regulation 55
- Maximum load weight 136kg
- Product weighs only 15kg
- Step dimensions-: 147cm wide x 19 cm deep (at widest point)
- Manufactured from heavy duty plastic composite, mounted onto a robust steel frame
- Anti-slip 18 cm wide tread plates to ensure maximum grip in all weather conditions
- Industry leading unique 2 coat process of electro-paint primer and polyester black powder coating ensures maximum corrosion resistance
- Supplied with black step treads
- Supplied without reverse parking sensors but with pre drilled holes blanked off.
- Can be supplied with various types of rear sensors please contact us for more information.
- Not suitable for vans with existing rear parking sensor unless consideration is given to the issues any step may have on their normal operation
- Enables access to the rear of the vehicle, as well as the loading/ unloading of roof racks
- Integrated single/twin electric mounts
- Independently life cycle tested & TUV approved
- Price displayed includes VAT and UK mainland (Excl. Scottish Highlands) 2 – 3 working day signed for delivery. Pictures are provided for illustration purposes only. N.B. We will contact you to confirm the suitability of this item for your van and needs prior to dispatch. Please contact us prior to ordering if your order is urgent