The Rhino rear door ladder is probably the most popular ladder kit in the UK. It is available to fit most trade vans with twin rear barn doors.
They are generally supplied in either a 6, 7 or 8 Step ladder with fittings that are specific to the van being installed. They always fit on the offside rear door so as not to obscure the number plate, which is an MOT requirement.
Features include -:
- Give easier access to roof mounted loads and racks
- Extremely light weight design.
- Robust Aluminium hand rails and glass filled nylon rungs
- Corrosion resistant aluminium and composite materials used
- Supplied as either a 6, 7 or 8 Step ladder as detailed in the Rhino Products application guide for the van models specific roof height.
- Anti-slip ladder rungs to increase safety
- Enhanced ladder fitting brackets and support pads reduce likely hood of door deformation in use
- Max load 120 kg
- Includes internal and external door strengthening plates
- Estimated fitting time 45-90 minutes.
These ladders are not suitable for attachment to doors with windows (Either because the window interferes with the ladder mounting or because of the likely hood of the glass cracking due to the stress movement of the door when the ladder is used)
To order the correct ladder kit for your van it is important to know the vans Make, Model (Years) AND Roof height. For some vans you will also need to know the wheel base.
The prices displayed includes UK mainland (Excl. Scottish Highlands) 2 – 3 working day signed for delivery.
Express dispatch and delivery options may be available.