The Yellow Twin Rhino Access Step (Not towing capable – No Sensors) to fit the 2018 > 2022 Mercedes Sprinter Van (Not L2 Twin Rear Wheels) models.
- Set to the optimum height to access the rear of the van and aid reaching equipment stowed on the roof
- Anti-slip plastic tread plates which are non-slip even in wet and frozen conditions
- Tough steel frame black powder coated
- Rear sensors can be retro fitted to this step – Please see notes below*
- Includes Easy Access Fixing Point For Safe Storage Of Sensor Cables Ensuring Neat Installation
- Supplied with Yellow treads and reflective red strip for added visibility
- Dimensions: L=1435mm – W= 188mm
- Safety reflective tape standard on each step
- Model Exclusions-: Pre 2018 models, L2 Twin Rear Wheel Axles, models fitted with rear sensors, tow bar or with factory fitted step in bumper
- One person easy fit with clear concise fitting instructions in 20 to 30 minutes
Price displayed includes UK mainland (Excl. Scottish Highlands) 2 – 3 working day signed for delivery
Please note -: *Vans fitted with reversing sensors (PDC) may need to have them disconnected as any step may interfere with their normal operation. Please consult with your sensor installer for vehicle specific information.
Listing pictures are provided for illustration purposes only.
This step is special / made to order and we will contact you to confirm details upon receipt of order. If you order is urgent please contact prior to ordering as stock levels can not be shown in real time